Go Back   The HullaBoard > Other Stuff > Politics & Media
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old January 25th, 2002, 01:29 AM   #1
Move~Your~Stuff
Banned

XTC Deaths are not being classified Properly

I read Bizzare magazine...Its an alternative news medium that I enjoy reading because it is full of interesting tid bits of world news...

Well, A couple of years ago I posted on YAR BAR being a new drug that was hitting clubs...except it wasn't being sold as yar bar instead it was passed off as xtc....People died...to much yar bar gives you frightning hallucinations, there was a case in australia that a guy took a stop n go shop hostage after he had been suffering from the drugs intense effects for 5 days he killed himself with a shot gun

Again its happpening this time with cb27 its a new chemical that had been sold legally in holland, but recently was stopped because it was being sold at your head shops as a medicine...which cb27 was not classified as a medicene...

Anyway...people are dying again in the UK...but the chemicals found in there blood is not mdma, or any of the expected fillers used to cut xtc tablets...infact they cant identify what they are looking at, yet they go ahead and classified the death as xtc.

it isn't untill now that forensic doctors are considering the possibility that people weren't overdosing on xtc, but instead the cause maybe the 2 chemicals listed above...

Users Beware...
Move~Your~Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote