The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Warp Factor
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 28th, 2002, 06:02 AM   #1
Phorcleigh
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Phorcleigh Send a message via AIM to Phorcleigh
Im leaving to get there now!

Ok everyone hope to see you there im leaving a little late but i should get there early after noon hopfuly find a hotel and crash for a few then get ready for the party! i will probablt be rockin the white botton down with a polo sweater vest over it with ether a zebra print vizor or a polo hat its 5 am now so wish me a safe trip or somethin!

Neill
Old September 28th, 2002, 07:29 AM   #2
candykates
Hullaboarder

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to candykates Send a message via MSN to candykates Send a message via Yahoo to candykates
omg neill, youre going!?!?
D'OH!
i wish i could go soooooo bad cause i miss you sooooo much and louie and i wanna party with you again! we just got the Feild Of Dreams pictures developed last week and we're both like, "WE MISS NEILL!"
:*(
i hope you have a fanstatical time hun... *cries*
wanna swing by MI on yer way up there???

tell me, am i right to think that there could be nothing better...?
Old September 28th, 2002, 09:17 AM   #3
SystemKandyM
Hullanewbie

ALL THESE AMERICANS...ahh taking us over....lol...I bet they going to see JUST one man ...can u all take a guess who?....meh...Im going JUST to see UFO
Old September 28th, 2002, 11:16 AM   #4
candykates
Hullaboarder

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to candykates Send a message via MSN to candykates Send a message via Yahoo to candykates
excuse me? im sorry, but what difference does it make where we're coming from? we're supporting the scene! it just so happens that the hardcore scene here in the USA is grown in "pockets" all around the country. for example, im from detroit. there is absolutly NO hardcore scene out here, and never will be. if i want to see DJs in that genre i have to go to toronto. and i LOVE doing that! toronto is a great city, and i very much enjoy going out there for parties i cant and wont find in my own city.
and as for who we're going to see?
are you insinuating that we *only* go to see anabolic frolic and have no knowledge of other amazing artists? what do you take us for?
i go to hullas not only for great talent and great music, but for a vibe that cant be replaced by any party you could find out here. i have friends there. i have a history there (long story but lets just say it involves my live-in boyfriend). i LOVE the music and i LOVE the scene.

just wanted to clear that one up.
-Kate
detroit, mi

Last edited by candykates : September 28th, 2002 at 11:19 AM.
Old September 28th, 2002, 11:25 AM   #5
laughtrax
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to laughtrax
Quote:
Originally posted by SystemKandyM
ALL THESE AMERICANS...ahh taking us over....lol...I bet they going to see JUST one man ...can u all take a guess who?....meh...Im going JUST to see UFO

That's pretty ignorant I would say, Americans are one of the big reasons why what is left of our scene is still around. They support events unconditionally and present a pretty large portion of the people at parties like Hulla and WEMF, so if you want those events to be around in the future you should shut your mouth.

matt